Productive… Sort of…

I was sort of productive… I came up with an algorithm for Lab 8. Then after reinstalling FreeBSD like 10 million times (I hate those damned Write Transfer errors) I have finally got it set up… sort of… The sound doesn’t work. I can’t hear anything. I’ve got the box talking to my WinXP box, but I can’t use the ICS on the WinXP to talk to the rest of the world. I’ve got the XP box set up as a gateway, but there still seem to be issues. Through all of this madness, I learnt quite a bit about creating device drivers, recompiling the kernel and editing rc.conf… I like FreeBSD…